Log in | Register


Join the Hells Race Series

3 extra race dates have been added this year! Each race date has a training day on Saturday and a racing day on Sunday. You need a membership to join us and this costs €30,- (includes 1 x HR license plate with a value of €15) and with this membership you are able to register for the 'Hells Race Series' in cooperation with Dirt Track Lelystad. Race dates are: July 22nd, Aug 26th, Sept 30th.
Join us now with a Hells Rider Membership "click here"

Note: without membership it is not possible to participate in the 'Hells Race Series' but you do 'not' need a membership to register for Hells Race on May 6th.

What are the bike specs?

In short what a Flat Track bike needs to have: 19” wheels with proper flat track tires (only Dunlop in England’s DTRA), no front brake, a cut off switch (which stalls the bike if you fall) and a shark fin at the back of your chain (this protects from getting between the sprocket and chain) If you have casted wheels you will need to cover them (with plastic) For more info on rules and regulations go to Regulations page.

What is the cost as a rider?

Saturday Training €35,00 (+ €27,50 KNMV Day license)
Sunday - Race 1 class €45,00 (+ €27,50 KNMV Day license) €25,00 for each additional class.

KNMV License

You have to buy your KNMV Basic Sport License - Grasstrack in advance!
Day license € 27.50 per day (do this before signing on for a race, as you need to enter your license number)
If you are riding 2 days, you need to buy 2 day licenses = €55,00
Or just buy a 'Basic Sports Licence' for a year = €60,00

So if you are able to join us for the 'Hells Race Series' take a "Basic Sports License" choose Grasstrack and sellect as club SRC - HR Flat Track (with that license you can also attend all flat track training sessions at Speedway Lelystad, which is on any 'dry' Sunday)
NOTE: for a KNMV license, select English as your language, so payment options are available with a credit card at check-out. You can read the KNMV instructions that apply to the license 'here' then go to http://www.knmv.nl/motorsport/Licenties/english/ and purchase your License.

Hells Race Number Plate

your race number will be requested when registering a race. If you order a number plate of € 15 (or take a membership of € 30 incl. plate) you will receive your plate at the first training / race.

Registrations for May 6th - open until April 29th
To order a personal number plate, registrations open until April 20th


Saturday afternoon 12:00pm - 16:00pm Open Training
Sunday Morning 10:30am Newbie & Rookie class training - immediately followed by races
Sunday afternoon 13:00pm All other classes training - immediately followed by races


1. For Newbie, Vintage and Hooligan class all types of tyres are permitted except for knobbelies.
2. For all the other classes 19” wheels and Flat Track Tyres only!

where you can try the flat track sport on your old MX, Triumph, Scrambler, Street tracker... it needs to have that flat track feel... not sure... send us an email with a picture of your bike (we own the right to refuse you registration with an inappropriate bike) Just unplug your front brake and install a cut off switch (which stalls the bike if you fall) and add a shark fin at the back of your chain. Most important is that your bike is in full technical order ! Or you will not pass scrutineering. Go fast, turn left for a chance!

ROOKIE CLASS: where you can learn and improve your moves on your flat track bike, with 19" wheels and flat track tyres, cut of and a shark fin installed. Rookie class doesn’t have an imposition on cubic inches. If you ride very well in Rookie you will be asked to join AM Class.

AM CLASS: is open for all flat track bikes with 19" wheels and flat track tyres & safety specs as described above.

PRO CLASS: usually ridden on 450cc MX bikes which of course have been heavily tuned and tweaked. But we hope to see some framers as well in this class.

VINTAGE CLASS: what we are looking for here are old Triumph's, BSA's, Astro Bultaco's, XR's, WR's, WLA's etc. mostly pre 1970ish. If you are not sure your bike has what it takes to race in Vintage class, send us a mail including a photo. Ps: you don't need the proper dirt track tyres or 19" wheels.

THUNDER CLASS: is for singles from 600cc up with the same specs & safety specs.

HOOLIGAN CLASS: "DTRA Hooligan Championship Round 2"
for twins above 750cc with stock main frame (sub-frame may be modified) and little mods as a cut of, unplug front brake, ideally on dirt track tyres (but not essential) no knobblies and race!

MINI BIKE CLASS: ( up to 125cc mini dirt bikes)
you can register with XR, CRF, TTR and DRZ 125cc as these mine bikes are ideal to work on your riding skills... plus it's very fun to do and watch, since almost all riders have the same motorcycle. No mods are allowed, no exhaust mods... your bike must be completely standard ! You can change handlebars and sprocket sizes only.

NOTE: we have an open pits area, so you will need to bring a gazebo/tent and environment mat to place under your bike, the size of your whole bike (not just the engine)

BAR-to-BAR Flat Track Racing

For general info - Email: info@hellsrace.com
Angelo Van Zele - Email : info@sinnersupply.com
Bram De Roeck - Email : bram.lesley@skynet.be